USE THE LINK FOR ONLINE ANTI RAGGING UNDERTAKING BY STUDENTS:
Watch below the Google 360o View of GAT and its Facilities using your Mouse by rotating the dial for each level
About The Course Management System
The course management system (CMS) also known as Learning Management System (LMS), has been hosted with accessibility and adaptability in mind, thus empowering students of GLOBAL ACADEMY OF TECHNOLOGY to take control of their lives by making online e-Learning an exciting and stimulating experience. CMS is based on cutting-edge technology, ready to satisfy the needs of teachers and students by helping them to be more efficient and more productive.
Using CMS platform, teachers can quickly assemble, package, and redistribute Web-based instructional content, easily import prepackaged content, and conduct their courses online.
It also provides a highly intuitive visual authoring environment for creating sequences of student learning activities. These activities can include a range of individual tasks, small group work and whole class activities based on both content and collaboration.
It is intended to help GAT students, to learn more effectively, in an adaptive learning environment as they discover how to live more successfully both in college and in life.
Some Salient Features about CMS:
- Provides students with handouts, announcements, lecture materials, interactive self-tests, and web sites to visit.
- Support for Assigning homework for students to complete, receiving the work in response to those assignments, online grading of assignments and providing feedback.
- Support for Online quiz consisting of multiple-choice, True/False, and short answer exams
- Support for conducting more involved exams/assignments, where the students are expected to do their work offline, and submit their responses in the form of a word processing, spreadsheet, or other type of file(s).
- Exchange of private messages with/among students.
- Host discussions with the entire class, or with group of students through forums.
- Keep students apprised of their grades.
- Engage in live online "chats" with students. and many more ...............
Before students can succeed in college, they need to become active learners and responsible partners in their own education.